Thank you for visiting our website. The secure handling of your data is particularly important to us. We would therefore like to inform you in detail about the use of your data when you visit our website.
Legal basis of the processing
Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO serves our company as a legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, with processing operations necessary for the delivery of goods or the provision of another service or consideration, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which makes it necessary to process personal data, for example to comply with tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may become necessary to protect vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO. Finally, processing operations could also be based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Processing operations which are not covered by any of the above legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of the same;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 22 DSGVO, not to be subjected to a decision based exclusively on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effect vis-à-vis you or significantly affects you in a similar manner;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or the place of the place where the alleged breach occurred if the data subject believes that the processing of personal data relating to him or her is in breach of the EU's basic data protection regulation (DS-GVO).
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact data you provide there, will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of answering and processing your question. The data processing is carried out here in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. You can object to this at any time (right of revocation).
References to third party websites
On this website, references to third party websites are offered in the form of so-called links or references. Only when you click on such a link will data be transferred to the link destination. This is technically necessary. The transferred data are in particular: Your IP address, the time you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked on the link, information about your Internet browser. If you do not want this data to be transferred to the link destination, do not click the link.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to transfer data from your browser to our server and to servers that provide files that we embed on our website.
With SSL, data is transmitted in an encrypted form. The data cannot be modified and the sender can be identified.
You can recognize the presence of SSL encryption by the preceding text "https" in front of the address of the website you are visiting in your browser.
On individual pages or contributions there is a voluntary comment function for users who would like to express their opinion on the respective page or contribution. The comment will be released after positive verification and will appear publicly on the page where the comment was posted. There is no right to release a comment. The commentator must give a name, this may be a pseudonym. The commentator must also provide an email address. This serves to inform him/her about the status of his/her comment, especially if he/she has asked a question in the comment and is waiting for an answer. The email address will not be shown publicly, will not be given to third parties and will not be evaluated manually. The IP address of the commentator will only be saved in anonymous form. The comment will be stored permanently until you (or an administrator) delete it. The email address you provide for the comment will only be stored for the purpose of sending you a notification in case of an answer to your comment. Other data you provide for the comment will be published at the comment if you provide it. If a name is requested, you can also use a pseudonym.
Links to other websites
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. Then a so-called opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website: Disable Google Analytics
Information about cookies:
Categorization for consent: Marketing
Used cookies (in brackets the lifetime): _ga (2 years), _gid (1 day), _gat_UA-* (1 minute),_utma (2 years), _utmb (30 minutes), _utmc (session), _utmt (10 minutes), _utmz (6 months)
Google Remarketing via Double Click
We use the remarketing feature of Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). This function is used to show visitors to the website interest-based advertisements within the Google advertising network Double Click. The visitor's browser stores cookies for this purpose; these enable the website to recognize the visitor when he or she visits websites that belong to the Google advertising network. On these pages, the visitor can then be presented with advertisements relating to content that the visitor has previously viewed on websites that use the Google Remarketing function. If you do not want the remarketing function, you can deactivate it by making the appropriate settings. Optionally, you can disable the cookie via the advertising network initiative by following the instructions.
Google Maps Form
We secure our website and other IT systems by appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification or unauthorized distribution of your data. However, a complete protection against all dangers is practically not possible in every case despite all care. Because we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail, we recommend that confidential information be sent by post.