G Tools for cylindrical bores
- Can be used up to tolerance class IT8.
- Processing of all metallic materials with a tensile strength of up to 1400 N/mm2 and a maximum hardness of HRC = 45.
- Attainable surface finish Rz < 1 micron (Ra = 0.2 micron).
- Can be used on CNC turning, drilling or milling machines and machining centers or on conventional machine tools.
- Machining direction thrusting with clockwise rotation.
- Reliable function; high precision
- Short primary processing time
- Convenient adjustment of diameter in 1 micron stages
- Only nominal lubrication required (oil or emulsion)
- Automatic release for tool withdrawal avoids damage to the burnished surface
- Simple replacement of wear parts
The tool holders are supplied with either Morse taper or cylindrical clamping shafts. Special designs are possible on request.
Roller heads are interchangeable within the diameter range. Tools can be fitted with own in infeed on request.