HGx-20, HGx-29: Plane and free-form surfaces, outside diameters
- Especially designed for external machining of thin cylinders (from 0.05 mm diameter) without additional support of the work piece to prevent flexing of the work piece
- Two static roller elements prevent the work piece from flexing; a third element burnishes or deep rolls the surface
- Provides consistent product quality because the rolling force is dependent on pressure and therefore simple to monitor.
- For machining both sides of discs and thin-walled components such as turbine blades in a single operation
- For use on conventional and CNC machine tools
- Provides consistent product quality, because the rolling force is dependent on pressure and therefore simple to monitor.