GZ Roller Burnishing Tools
The ECOROLL internal roller burnishing tool type GZ is used together with the SK peeling head for finish machining cylinder liners.
- Skiving and burnishing are separate processes.
- For use on deep-hole boring machines with BTA boring systems.
- After machining the roller head automatically collapses; the tool can be retracted quickly without damaging the work piece.
- For short cylinders (L/Ø ≤ 15) complete machining with SKIOC and GZ tools on CNC-lathes and machining centers possible.
- All plastically shapeable metals up to a hardness of 42 up to 45 HRC are capable being burnished.
- Diametrical tolerances of IT8 or IT9 and surface finish of Rz < 1 micron attainable.
- Push or drag machining possible.
- Short primary machining time.
- Convenient adjustment of diameter.
- Reliable method; great precision.
- Simple replacement of wear parts.
- Burnishing head.
- Adjustment unit.
- Tool holder.